positive

positive
To be or not to be-- that is a big question!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just hanging out!

Not much else to share since the last time that we posted!  Baby Raynor has been busy growing- he's now about 2 lbs. and over the past few weeks has really been kicking and punching his way around!  It makes me smile every time that I feel him move around- it's just so amazing that this little guy is growing inside me!  I just pray that Bill and I will be good parents to him!
After several sleepless nights- I gave up sleeping on my left side only (as some people recommend).  Although, the doctor just said not to sleep on my back and to stay raised up some. I have moved several pillows into our bed, and have been sleeping well ever since!  Hopefully this continues, at least for a few more weeks.  As I understand, the later in the pregnancy, the harder it is to get sleep- but such will be life after baby Raynor comes, also!
The nursery is almost done - we have the crib, dresser, changing table combo, and the bedding/curtains put up.  We will be using the recliner from our study- but we're waiting to move that until the last minute (well, Bill will have to find someone to help him move it)- but right now we enjoy sitting in it and watching the fish in our tank, and relaxing.  I've been trying to pick up some baby essentials when I am out and when they are either on sale or if I have a coupon.  Who knew a baby could need so much?  Thankfully I have family and friends who are already helping out! 
This weekend and in the next week we will be revealing Baby Raynor's name (we have to keep some suspense!), so we'll post again once that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment